Search This Blog

Monday 28 March 2011

LISTENING TO NEWS

 LISTENING GAP FILL http://www.listenaminute.com/n/news.mp3

Why is the news __________________? Every time I look at the news, I get sad. It’s always war, death, killing, famine. Why __________________ report happy news? They really don’t have __________________ terrible stories. I looked at the news last night. There was news about two wars, __________________, an increase in knife crime, and the story of a __________________. Oh, I forgot, and the global financial crisis. We’re all poorer __________________ for the next twenty years! I’m sure there must be something __________________. If we look at nice news stories, we’ll all feel happier. We need news about the good humans are doing. __________________ about advances in medicine and science, or about someone raising a million dollars __________________.


No comments:

Post a Comment